
I could still remember that night we spent together at S9 after the assault of the villain. I was so worried that I ran all the way from my room in PGP back to Science just to see you once again. I was feeling a sense of failure with a tinge of anger. I was utterly disappointed with myself for the failure to protect Cinderella. So what sort of a prince am I? She was down in the abyss and yet she was forcing a smile out from her completely white-washed face. Cinderella has indeed grown into a stronger woman.
I can tell you frankly that this prince was in tears while little missy was fast asleep. Something that I couldn't really explain. I just felt incompetent and really sad somehow. Nonetheless, I've learnt something from all the ordeals. Dear Cinderella, your prince in shinning armour will end your misery and bring you to somewhere far far away where we live happily ever after. The night was blissful somehow amidst the air of gloominess.
1 comment:
dear boy,
thank you for everything you've done. we'll go through the obstacles that lie ahead together. come what may, i'll be by your side. our story will slowly weave into a beautiful and enchanting fairytale (:
Post a Comment