
Like to walk a few rounds? It is so nice strolling along the streets, parks and gardens. Enjoying the scenery and immersing yourself with your love ones into a realm of serenity. Taking walks certainly makes life blissfully blissful. We did our very first in Vivo's Sky Garden. It was slightly drizzling and chilly but we didn't mind. Keeping each of us warm was the warm that we held between both of our interlocking fingers. The myriad of colours of lights from the automobiles on the highway across us superimposed onto the dark background made the whole view fascinating. The sea was calm and so were we. I secretly wished to the stars above for the time to stop. As I would want to have all the time that I could to appreciate who I have right before me-that special somebody whom I would be spending my life time with.
No comments:
Post a Comment